Our mission is to innovate beyond the barriers that limit access to quality healthcare, ensuring everyone can receive industry-leading services from professional teams that care as much as family.
The Family Medicine Residency at Evara Health is dedicated to the training, education, and development of caring, mature, professionally competent, and Family Medicine board-eligible physicians. We strive to deliver the highest quality comprehensive, evidence-based, compassionate patient-centered care to the community while remaining sensitive to the community's health care problems and resources.
- Provide a comprehensive three-year curriculum to produce competent, independent Family Medicine board-eligible physicians with a strong emphasis on primary care clinical practice.
- Train physicians who are sensitive to the communities and patients’ needs.
- Train physicians with expertise in the roles and responsibilities of Federally Qualified Health Centers in their communities and the treatment and care of the medically underserved.
- Educate residents to be excellent practitioners in a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Educate residents to be able to meet nationally recognized clinical and quality standards in their practice.
- Our graduates will have the knowledge and training to become local and national leaders in the areas of advocacy, public health, and academic medicine.