Applicants or matriculated students of the NSU-KPCOM M.P.H. program may petition for transfer of a maximum of 4 courses (12 credits) of elective or core courses toward their M.P.H. degree from a regionally accredited graduate program.
- Any core courses to be transferred must have been taken at a program, school, or college accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
- While enrolled in NSU’s M.P.H. program, any courses taken at another academic program or institution that the student desires to transfer credit to the NSU-KPCOM M.P.H. program from, must have prior approval by the NSU program director.
- All courses considered for transfer into the program must have been successfully completed with a grade of B or better and must not have been applied to another awarded degree.
- Transfer course grades are not calculated toward the student’s grade point average.
- The applicant must submit a written request to Curriculum Committee (e.g., official transcripts, syllabi, and catalogs). The Curriculum Committee will review the documents transfer of credits and will submit recommendations to the program director.
- The program does not give course credits for prior work experience.