Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Foreign Coursework

Undergraduate coursework taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institution equivalence. Foreign coursework must be evaluated by any one of the services listed below.

World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274

Josef Silney & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
(305) 273-1616

Educational Credential
Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470

It is the applicant's responsibility to have this coursework evaluated, and an official evaluation must be sent to the Office of Admissions.

Return to top of page