AIM-High Application Deadlines (full application must be submitted)
- Registration Opens – March 1st,2021
- Deadline - May 3, 2021. Decisions to be issued by mid-May via email.
The application fee is independent of camp fees. Applications will not be accepted unless they are complete. Please use the application checklist to ensure completion.
- Application Form
- Required Prompts
- Please address the prompt below, in one page or less (single‐spaced, typed, 1-inch margins).
- In 300 words or less, let us know why you want to attend the AIM High program. Articulate specific reasons why attending a medical immersion camp is important for you at this stage in your life and what you hope to learn (academically, personally and professionally) through the experience.
- Additional Scholarship Essay (if applicable)
- AIM-High Rules, Regulations, and Policies Form.
- Participation Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement Form
- Nova Southeastern University Parent/Child Video/Photo Release Form
- AIM-High Health Form
- Authorization for Medication/Treatment Form (Physician signature is MANDATORY for all participants regardless if medications apply)
- High School Transcript (on-official copies accepted)
- $25 non-refundable fee ( Pay Here)
*Please note that applications cannot be accepted if they are incomplete.
For application questions, please email email@example.com
Tuition of $695 Includes: (In-Person Day Camp)
Tuition of $450 Includes: (Online camp) *Lunch break provided*
- 7+ hours of instruction each day
- Social events
- Interaction with NSU medical students and faculty
$347.50 initial deposit due June 1; balance due July 1. NSU Marketplace payment link coming soon.
Discounts include scholarships and employee discounts (immediate family only).
DUE TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC, ON-CAMPUS, DORMITORY HOUSING IS NOT BEING OFFERED FOR AIM HIGH 2021.